mini-symposium “Nonlinear Waves and Integrability”
The mini-symposium “Nonlinear Waves and Integrability” is dedicated to the latest research developments in the area of integrable nonlinear PDEs and ODEs. The research on the Inverse Scattering Transform method (IST) is at the focus since the year 2017 is remarkable with the 50-th anniversary of the discovery of the IST. The mini-symposium highlights the achievements of Bulgarian and foreign scholars in these subject areas and provides a platform for further research collaborations.
- Developments and applications of the IST method.
- Hamiltonian, geometric and algebraic aspects of integrable systems.
- Integrable nonlinear equations and solitons.
Tentative list of invited participants:
- Eugene Ferapontov, Loughborough University, UK
- Vladimir Gerdjikov, IMI and INRNE
- Alexander Mikhaylov, University of Leeds, UK
- Dimitar Mladenov, Sofia University
- Maxim Pavlov, Landau Institute, Moscow, Russia
- Nikola Stoilov, University of Burgundy, Dijon, France
- Mikhail Todorov, Technical University, Sofia
- Gaetano Vilasi, Università degli Studi di Salerno, Italy
- Alexander Yanovsky, Cape Town University, South Africa