mini-symposium “Nonlinear Waves and Integrability”
The mini-symposium “Nonlinear Waves and Integrability” is dedicated to the latest research developments in the area of integrable nonlinear PDEs and ODEs. The research on the Inverse Scattering Transform method (IST) is at the focus since the year 2017 is remarkable with the 50-th anniversary of the discovery of the IST. The mini-symposium highlights the achievements of Bulgarian and foreign scholars in these subject areas and provides a platform for further research collaborations.
- Developments and applications of the IST method.
- Hamiltonian, geometric and algebraic aspects of integrable systems.
- Integrable nonlinear equations and solitons.
- Ricardo Carretero-González, San Diego State University, USA
- Vladimir Gerdjikov, Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, Bulgaria
- Dimitar Mladenov, Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”, Bulgaria
- Alexander Stefanov, Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, Bulgaria
- Nikola Stoilov, University of Burgundy, France
- Michail Todorov, Technical University – Sofia, Bulgaria
- Gaetano Vilasi, Università degli Studi di Salerno, Italy
- Alexander Yanovsky, Cape Town University, South Africa
List of talks: